The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card and the American Express® Gold Card have plenty in common: Big rewards for travel and dining. Transferable points. Flashy metal exteriors. The big question: Which one is better? The answer depends on your spending habits. For those who can take advantage of its rich credits for dining and airline incidentals, the American Express®…
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
Card Details +