Rapid Rescore Program
Zenith Rapid Rescore program allows updating credit information with the three national credit bureaus within 3-5 business days. Zenith will forward documents supplied by your borrower directly to Equifax, TransUnion, and Experian for a rush investigation. The repositories will update credit information and trade lines on their credit reports.
How long does it take?
Zenith Credit Repair typically 3-5 business days from the time your request is received. Zenith cannot guarantee a completion date or turnaround time. If the Bureau rejects the documents, you will be promptly notified and may in.
What types of credit information can Score Plus update?
Given a verifiable document from the creditor, Our Rapid Re-score Program can:
- Remove derogatory information and accounts that were reported in error
- Update an account that has been paid in full and closed
- Update the status of a collection
- Update a balance or paid-in-full status
- Update an account to show that it was included in a bankruptcy
What documentation is required for Rapid Re-Score?
Credit Bureaus require that all documents submitted:
- MUST be typed on the creditor’s letterhead
- MUST include the borrower’s name
- MUST come from the creditor reporting the account
- MUST state specifically how the information should be changed
- MUST include the date, complete account number, and the name and contact phone number of the creditor